1) Where we deliver: We deliver most products to most countries.
2) Shipping Method: We deliver by International Express Cargo. Other methods of delivery are available. All shipping is at the customers expense.
3) Delivery Time: Your in-stock item will leave our warehouse within 24 hours of your order placement. Estimated delivery time 5 to 10 days
4) Out of Stock: If your item is out of stock, we will contact you and let you know when we expect to have it in stock.
5) Returns: All items are inspected before shipment. If you receive an item that is not in good working order or is damaged, please contact us and we will replace it. You may return an item for a refund (minus shipping charges) if you are not completely satisfied. Returns must be made within 30 days. All returns must include a Return Merchandise Authorization Number.
By placing this order, you agree to these terms:
# All pricing is in United States Dollars.
# All shipping charges are estimated. Actual charges may vary according to the shipping company.
# Shipping costs do not include duty, customs charges, import fees or additional taxes.
# Paint can be shipped by ground only.
# Shipments are not insured unless the customer asks for insurance and agrees to pay the extra cost.
# Merchandise ownership passes from the company to the customer when received by the freight carrier. Please inspect your merchandise before signing the freight waybill, or put subject to inspection next to your signature. Any damage or loss that occurs in transit is the responsibility of the carrier. Customers must file a claim with the carrier. Contact us and we will do our best to assist you with this. If you do need to file a claim, please keep the original packaging of the item and the box it was shipped in.
# The customer has 48 hours after receiving the goods to notify us of any problems with the goods not working if they are sold in working conditions. If there is any shipping damage the receiving customer must resolve this with the shipping company.