Thermo Scientific Barnstead GenPure xCAD Plus UV/UF (Bench Top) offers flexibility and full system control in a compact design and comes with leak detection, electronic dispensing for fully automatic volume control and feed water monitoring
All GenPure systems exceed international standards ASTM Type I, ISO 3696 Grade 1, ASTM D1193 and CLSI-CLRW.
xCAD (Extended Control and Dispenser):
- System provides more flexibility for ultrapure water dispensing with an action radius of 32″ (80cm).
- Ergonomic dispensing arm provides precise volume dosing at the press of a button.
- Flexible dispenser offers positions including turned, height adjusted or extended toward your vessel.
- One-of-a-kind design provides access to all system controls at your fingertips.
Simultaneously dispense from up to three dispensers:
- Each system ships with a single xCAD Plus remote dispenser.
- For increased flexibility, add one or two more xCAD Plus dispensers.
Integrated feed water monitoring:
- Additional measuring cell monitors feed water conductivity.
- If the quality of the feed water drops below the set value, a fault message will immediately be displayed.
Online TOC measurement with UV intensity monitoring (available on systems with optional TOC only):
- Real-time TOC monitoring offers continual measurement of organic substances present in the water.
- Continuous monitoring of UV intensity removes the risk of false TOC values due to diminished UV intensity.
- Fault message alerts user when the UV lamp intensity is no longer sufficient for accurate TOC measurements.
UV Photo-oxidation 185/254 nm:
- High performance UV assembly reliably reduces the content of microorganisms and their metabolites.
- UV oxidation also reduces organic compounds in the water to ultra-low levels.
- An error message is displayed when internal leaks are detected.
Ready to use:
- Feed water pressure switch, wall bracket, UV lamp, ultrapure cartridge, sterile filter, all are included in one part number.
Measurement of conductivity/resistivity:
- Conductivity cells are carefully calibrated prior to each measurement via built-in reference resistance with cell constants at 0.01cm-1.
- Temperature measurements are made by a platinum chip sensor with ± 0.1°C accuracy.
Quick-connect cartridge replacement:
- Aquastop quick-connect capability enables cartridge replacement within seconds even mid-operation.
- Electronic dosing yields fully automatic volume control of 0.01-65 L with <2% accuracy.
- Real-time clock and code-protected operating system prevents unauthorized changes to system settings.
- RS-232 interface with adjustable send-interval offers safe data transfer of all measured data, faults, date and time to a PC computer or log printer.
- Digital microprocessor control automatically monitors and stores faults from the last four weeks.
- USP-compliant conductivity measurement with temperature compensation can be switched on or off.
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.
More information :